The Partner Programs Funding is the process to allocate resources to United Way of Stanly County Partner Programs. The funds can be requested on an annual basis and shall be used solely for the Program to which funds were allocated. The documents are posted on the website for easy download and upload. All funding shall be approved by the Board of Directors of the United Way of Stanly County.
Please pay close attention to all submission requirements and dates. An electronic version MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE UNITED WAY OF STANLY COUNTY NO LATER THAN 12:00 noon June 30, 2017.
No late applications will be accepted. There are no exceptions!
Be prepared to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in order to compete the .pdf and .xls documents. This is a free download at https://get.adobe.com/reader.
• Funds can be requested on annual basis and shall be used solely for the Program to which funds were allocated. Funded activities shall commence
• No funds will be given for any purpose that would jeopardize the tax-exempt status of the United Way of Stanly County or the applicant organization.
• All funding applications will be reviewed by a team of community volunteers who will make a recommendation on proposed funding to the
• All funding shall be approved by the Board of Directors of the United Way of Stanly County.
• Organizations will receive written notification of the Board’s decision no later than 28th of February 2018.
• Funding recipients shall conspicuously acknowledge United Way of Stanly County in promotional materials, activities, and programs funded with
The funding process is closed to the current list of non-profit organizations.
- March 13, 2017 Agency Forum at 12:00
- March 17, 2017 Organization Information Form. CLICK HERE. For instructions and to return form go to Program Partners Funding Applications Tab
- June 12, 2017 Agency Forum at 12:00
- June 30, 2017 Completed Application Due by 12:00
- January , 2018 Allocations Presentations
- February 28, 2018 Written Notice of Allocations Received