The Partner Programs Funding is the process to allocate resources to United Way of Stanly County Partner Programs. The funds can be requested on an annual basis and shall be used solely for the Program to which funds were allocated. The documents are posted on the website for easy download and upload. All funding shall be approved by the Board of Directors of the United Way of Stanly County.
Please pay close attention to all submission requirements and dates. An electronic version MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE UNITED WAY OF STANLY COUNTY NO LATER THAN 12:00 noon on Friday, June 28, 2019.
No late applications will be accepted.
Be prepared to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC in order to compete the .pdf and .xls documents. This is a free download at https://get.adobe.com/reader.
• Funds can be requested on annual basis and shall be used solely for the Program to which funds were allocated. Funded activities shall commence
• No funds will be given for any purpose that would jeopardize the tax-exempt status of the United Way of Stanly County or the applicant organization.
• All funding applications will be reviewed by a team of community volunteers who will make a recommendation on proposed funding to the
• All funding shall be approved by the Board of Directors of the United Way of Stanly County.
• Organizations will receive written notification of the Board’s decision no later than 28th of February 2020.
• Funding recipients shall conspicuously acknowledge United Way of Stanly County in promotional materials, activities, and programs funded with